I am Nylmar, a small island girl living in Arizona. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico. At the age of ten, I discovered my passion for photography and programming. When I was 16, I was working as a web developer and an ‘unofficial’ photographer. After graduating from college, I made the difficult decision to move thousands of miles away from my friends and family and pursue a career as a software engineer in the states.
Currently, I work as an engineering manager and a branding photographer.
In 2017 I launched my photography business. I wanted to help female business owners, professionals and influencers define their brand and capture images that deliver their brand vision.
My thing is helping people access their authentic power.
That’s been the constant thread throughout my life – as a web developer; as an engineer manager, brand consultant, and as a photographer.
5 Facts About Me
- I took modeling and ballroom dancing classes for over a year.
- I've supported two rocket launches.
- I am married to my best friend. I met my husband three years before dating him thousand of miles away. He ran to my base while playing kickball.
- I love traveling. I want to visit Greece, Italy and Australia in the next few years.
- My dream is to write a book one day!